Value Added Tax (VAT) has been implemented in UAE From 1st January 2018, 5% Vat is applicable on all purchases. Federal Tax Authority (FTA) is a TRN (Tax registration Number) issuing authority. TRN is required for all companies based in Dubai mainland as well as for the free zone companies working with mainland clients.
GRG Corporate Services Provider has experience team, dedicated for client to register VAT and well as filling the return. GRG dedicated VAT registration department always keep eye on the deadline of tax return for our client.
Criteria of eligibility for TRN (Taxation Registration Number) in UAE?
- Company must be registered in UAE.
- Company must have a UAE bank account.
- Manager or Owner must have UAE residency visa.
- Company must have a business with UAE mainland companies
- Company must have a turnover more than AED 3, 75000 or company must have an expected turnover of AED 1, 87,700
- New companies must have valid contracts to fulfil the criterial of FTA (Federal Taxation Authority) of UAE.
In order to register for VAT, following requirements must be available.
- Trade license copy to upload (name to be typed both in English & Arabic)
- Memorandum and articles of association / Certificate of Incorporation
- Shareholders details (shareholders name – Both in English & Arabic)
- a) For individual (Passport copy and emirates ID)
- b) If body corporate (MOA & AOA, Certificate of incorporation / Trade license)
- The other companies / entities in which the shareholder is a director / shareholder. If so, then upload license copies of those entities.
- Bank account details
- Last 12 months financial information – audited / unaudited
- Turnover data for last 12 months as per instructions from FTA
- Customs Details if any (code or customs challan form)
We always recommend consulting with our tax advisors to get good support.